1. Arrive with a positive attitude. Have your 30-second commercial for yourself ready.
2. Bring at least 20 copies of your resume.
3. Do your research about the companies that will be at the job fair.
4. Get the interviewer's business card.
5. Maximize, maximize, maximize! Talk to every company that fits your experience and ambitions.
6. Plan to ask a few key questions. Ask about the job, how your skills will be used, and what the recruiter likes best about the company.
7. Wear proper business attire. First impressions count!
These tips are courtesy of CareerBuilder
If you are putting on a job fair you want us to include in our directory, email us the information at firstname.lastname@example.org!