(WMC-TV) – One lucky woman is the proud owner a brand new home in Eads, Tennessee. She won because she made a $100 donation to St. Jude Children's Hospital. And guess what... it happens to be her birthday!
Congratulations to Mallorie Lindsey! Mallorie just won a 3,800 square foot home! This home has hardwood floors, granite countertops, two stories, and much more.
The best gift of all is the gift Mallorie gave to St. Jude. Along with thousands of others who made donations during the St. Jude Dream Home giveaway, Mallorie is helping to provide children with the care they need to battle childhood cancers.
Throughout the giveaway, more than $1.2 million was raised for St. Jude!
Dozens of other prizes were awarded to others who made donations to the children's hospital.
Robert Hunter won a 2012 Honda CR-V courtesy of Wolfchase Honda because he made a donation to St. Jude.
Dooley Langston toured the St. Jude Dream Home. She was put into a drawing with all of the other people who took the tour. She won herself a $5,000 shopping spree to Ashley Furniture Homestore.
Terrence Tunstall Sr. won a year's worth of free gas from Cit co for his donation to St. Jude!
Other winners include:
- John Bradley - Peabody Hotel Weekend Getaway
- Marvin Brewer - Talo SmartTouch kitchen faucet and accessories package, courtesy of Brizo
- Summer Poole - $1,000 J. C. Penney shopping spree
- Frances Hurt - Malco Theater movie tickets for one year
- Paul Thorson - Handmade Soumak rub, courtesy of Zaven Kish Oriental Rugs
- Glenn Harrell - Casio PX-330 keyboard, courtesy of Amro Music
- Ronnie DeShazier - $1,000 Cowboy Corner shopping spree
- L. Perteet Smith - Pandora charm bracelet, courtesy of James Gattas Jewelers
- Richard Glasneck - Full home air duct cleaning & sanitation, courtesy of Ductz
- Toby Ingram - $1,000 AMEX gift card
- Thomas Rockholt - $1,000 shopping spree at The Avenue
- Jackie Chism - $1,000 gift card at Classic Eyewear
- David Pentcost - $1,000 Visa gift card, courtesy of Pediatrics East
- Ullis Vincent - 2 bicycles & a $500 Visa gift card, courtesy of Regions Bank
- Linda Stafford - laptop computer, courtesy of Methodist Alliance Health Services
- Doris Hamilton - Verizon 4G LTE DROID Bionic Smartphone, lap dock, and wireless adaptor
- Keith Wright - portrait session and one 14" imperial portrait, courtesy of Keith Renard of Skipworth
- David Counce - $1,000 AMEX gift card, courtesy of All My Sons Moving & Storage
- Larry Bland - Eight 2012 Memphis Tigers suite tickets at FedEx Forum & Josh Pastner autographed basketball, courtesy of Deloitte
Donations made throughout the St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway will help do several things for the hospital. They will help the researchers at St. Jude make medical breakthroughs that save the lives of children who are battling cancer. They will also help the children going through treatments take classes and keep up despite missing school as they get better. Your donations are also helping the families get their children the best treatment possible despite not being able to pay.
All of the furniture that is currently inside the dream home will be sold this Satruday, June 30, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.