Second boy electrocuted on lake dies - WMC Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

Second boy electrocuted on lake dies

(WMC-TV) - The second boy electrocuted on a Tennessee lake has died. Nathan Lynam died last night at Children's Hospital in Knoxville. Lynam was 11 years old.

He and a 10-year-old boy were swimming in Cherokee Lake when they were shocked by a suspected faulty cord from a nearby houseboat.

Authorities are bringing in electrical engineering experts to find the exact source of that electric current that shocked the boys.

Copyright 2012 WMC-TV. All rights reserved

Powered by Frankly