(WMC-TV) - GreenTech Automotive (GTA) hosted a talent meet and greet at its Horn Lake facility Tuesday.
GreenTech is currently looking for top engineering talent to help launch a recently introduced product - My Car. The My Car has been making waves lately as it is a Neighborhood Electric Vehicle (NEV).
GTA says they are looking for driven, entrepreneurial individuals with strong technical backgrounds and a passion about electric vehicles.
The company is also working with Northwest Mississippi Community College on pre-training programs for line positions.
Here are the positions the company wants to fill:
• Assembly technicians
• Automotive design Engineer
• Automotive Electrical Engineer
• Battery Process Engineer
• Commodity Sourcing Manager
• Cost Accountant
• Manufacturing Process Engineer
• Quality Engineer
• Quality Technician
• Senior Electric Vehicle and Hybrid Design Engineer
• Sr. Chassis CAD Design Engineer
• Sr. Material and Process Engineer (Automotive)
• Sr. Structure and Body-In-White Design Engineer