This week's "Your Turn" segment comes from the Action News 5 Facebook page where dozens of people commented this week about the University of Tennessee fraternity where a student from Memphis was sent to the hospital with alcohol poisoning. The student reportedly was poisoned by taking an alcohol enema.
Our comment this week comes from Jane Vanderford. In her words:
"Just when I think I've heard it all. Kids will be kids but this is beyond doing things kids will do. This should require expulsion for the remainder of the semester if not for the year. It's inevitable that every school year somewhere there will be alcohol related deaths or accidents. I hope the other kids will see this and learn, but it's not likely. All the more reason for parents to pray daily for their children. If they aren't able to withstand the peer pressure, then bring them home. It could save their life."