(WMC-TV) – A massive blaze that burned for nearly 24 hours in Ripley, Tenn. is now smoldering.
Tuesday, we broke the news of a fire at the Lauderdale Garment Factory. But several years ago, it became an industrial plastic recycler.
Fire officials say getting water on this blazing fire was difficult at first because one of the city's water towers was emptied for repair.
The EPA warns residents in the area with breathing difficulty to stay indoors. The owner of this warehouse says its eight employees will not go without a job.