Propane tank explosion sparks house fire - WMC Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

Propane tank explosion sparks house fire

(WMC-TV) - People are picking up the pieces after their house exploded late Monday night.

The explosion happened just after 10 p.m. near Alexander Road and College Road in Desoto County.

Investigators believe a propane tank exploded causing flames to ravage the rest of the house.

The explosion was heard for blocks, according to neighbors.

Nobody was hurt in the blast.

Copyright 2013 WMC-TV. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly