Smoke at high-rise apartment from food left on stove - WMC Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

Smoke at high-rise apartment from food left on stove

(Source: Google Streetview) (Source: Google Streetview)

(WMC-TV) - A high-rise apartment building is being evacuated as fire crews respond to smoke showing on the first floor.

The apartment is located at 3910 Stuart Road, which is near the intersection of Getwell Road and Park Avenue.

Food was left on the stove, and it caught fire, according to MFD.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2013 WMC-TV. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly