Home burglary thwarted by Scottsdale police - WMC Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

Home burglary thwarted by Scottsdale police

Police say Mark Angulo was found inside a Scottsdale resident. (Source: Scottsdale Police Department) Police say Mark Angulo was found inside a Scottsdale resident. (Source: Scottsdale Police Department)
Richard Angulo was parked in front of the house.  (Source: Scottsdale Police Department) Richard Angulo was parked in front of the house. (Source: Scottsdale Police Department)
SCOTTSDALE, AZ (CBS5) -

Scottsdale police arrested two brothers on suspicion of burglary after one of them was found inside a home in north Scottsdale Tuesday afternoon.

Richard Angulo, 41, was parked in front of a house in the area of 112th Street and Shea Boulevard when police arrived about 3:30 p.m. after neighbors reported two men checking doorknobs.

Police said they searched the home and found 35-year-old Mark Angulo inside.

The homeowner was called and was able to identify items found on the suspects, including a jacket worn by Mark Angulo. Other items included jewelry and electronics.

Both were booked into jail on burglary charges.

Copyright 2013 CBS 5 (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.

Scottsdale home burglary thwarted
View Larger Map
  • Trending StoriesTrending StoriesMore>>

  • Surprising cause of death in teen boating accident creates 'Raven's Rule'

    Surprising cause of death in teen boating accident creates 'Raven's Rule'

    Wednesday, May 24 2017 3:34 PM EDT2017-05-24 19:34:33 GMT

    16-year-old Raven Little-White died in August, after a boating accident on Lake Waccamaw. The medical examiner’s report lists “drowning” as the probable cause of death, but a toxicology report that came back later revealed Raven had actually succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning.

    More >>

    16-year-old Raven Little-White died in August, after a boating accident on Lake Waccamaw. The medical examiner’s report lists “drowning” as the probable cause of death, but a toxicology report that came back later revealed Raven had actually succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning.

    More >>
Powered by Frankly