Caught on camera: flames shoot through house - Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

Caught on camera: flames shoot through house

Posted: Updated:
MEMPHIS, TN -

(WMC-TV) - An accidental fire caused a near explosion in a Mid-South home.

While no one was injured in the fire, flames did cover the inside of the home at 5218 Gwynne Road.

According to officials, the occupant knocked over the propane tank which hit the fire heater.

The above video is from a Facebook fan who saw it all happen.

If you have any videos or images to send Action News 5, e-mail desk@wmctv.com.

Copyright 2013 WMC-TV. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow