No one injured in Jonesboro house fire - WMC Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

No one injured in Jonesboro house fire

JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - Jonesboro fire crews were called to a house fire Thursday.

According to the fire department, no one was at 1202 Cartwright Street when the fire occurred.

No injuries were reported as a result of the blaze.

An official cause has not been determined, but fire officials say it was possibly electrical. 

Copyright 2014 KAIT. All rights reserved.

  • Trending StoriesTrending StoriesMore>>

  • Surprising cause of death in teen boating accident creates 'Raven's Rule'

    Surprising cause of death in teen boating accident creates 'Raven's Rule'

    Wednesday, May 24 2017 3:34 PM EDT2017-05-24 19:34:33 GMT

    16-year-old Raven Little-White died in August, after a boating accident on Lake Waccamaw. The medical examiner’s report lists “drowning” as the probable cause of death, but a toxicology report that came back later revealed Raven had actually succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning.

    More >>

    16-year-old Raven Little-White died in August, after a boating accident on Lake Waccamaw. The medical examiner’s report lists “drowning” as the probable cause of death, but a toxicology report that came back later revealed Raven had actually succumbed to carbon monoxide poisoning.

    More >>
Powered by Frankly