Best Buy's warehouse catches fire in Southaven - WMC Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

Best Buy's warehouse catches fire in Southaven

Source: WMC Action News 5 Source: WMC Action News 5
Source: WMC Action News 5 Source: WMC Action News 5
SOUTHAVEN, MS (WMC) -

Best Buy's warehouse in Southaven caught fire Tuesday afternoon.

Not long after lunch, people saw smoke pouring out of the electronic store, located in the 300 block of Market Plaza.

Southaven police officers say the fire started in the trash compactor and it has been contained.

Best Buy says the fire occurred in the warehouse area of the store and no employees were injured. All employees were evacuated.

The store will remain closed for the rest of Tuesday and an assessment will be done to determine when the store will reopen. 

Copyright 2015 WMC Action News 5. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly