MFD saves 1 from house fire - WMC Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

MFD saves 1 from house fire

MEMPHIS, TN (WMC) -

A house caught fire on Chsica Avenue Monday.

When the Memphis Fire Department arrived, they rescued a 55-year-old man from the fire.

They pulled one person out of the home with second-degree burns and complications from smoke inhalation.

The cause of the fire was accidental and due to smoking material in the home.

Stay with WMC Action News 5 for further updates.

Copyright 2015 WMC Action News 5. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly