Mattress catches fire, displaces 10 people - WMC Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

Mattress catches fire, displaces 10 people

(Source: WMC Action News 5) (Source: WMC Action News 5)
MEMPHIS, TN (WMC) -

A boarding house caught fire Monday morning in the 600 block of East McLemore Avenue.

Memphis Fire Department said firefighters got the fire under control in about 10 minutes.

They said a mattress caught fire and damaged one room in the house.

Nobody inside was injured, but around 10 people will have to find a new place to stay for a couple days.

MFD is still investigating how the mattress caught fire.

Copyright 2015 WMC Action News 5. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly