House fire sends 17-year-old to hospital - WMC Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

House fire sends 17-year-old to hospital

(Source: WMC Action News 5 viewer) (Source: WMC Action News 5 viewer)
MEMPHIS, TN (WMC) -

A 17-year-old ended up in the hospital when her home caught fire Monday morning.

Memphis firefighters said workers on the roof of a home in the 3600 Johnwood Avenue cut an electrical wire, which sparked the fire.

The 17-year-old went to Le Bonheur Children's Hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation; she is expected to be OK.

Copyright 2015 WMC Action News 5. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly