If you're looking for your chance at fame, the CMT television series "Million Dollar Quartet" is looking to cast extras.
A spokesperson for On Location Casting said they are looking for Memphis locals to hire as paid extras and featured extras.
Extras will be paid $64 for eight hours plus overtime. Meals will be provided.
Casting is open for the following positions:
- African American Men, Women and Children
- High School Cheerleaders (or over 18 to look younger Cheerleader types)
- Church Parisioners
- High School Basketball Players (or over 18 to look younger Basketball Player types)
- Honky Tonk Patrons
- Bar & Restaurant Patrons
- Men & Women with natural hair color (no dyes) and no tattoos or piercings
- High School Students (or over 18 to look younger High School types)
- --and many other types. Seeking all ages, all types for a wide variety of every day scenes
You do not need professional acting experience to sign up.
"Million Dollar Quartet," the story of Sam Phillips and Sun Studios, takes place in the 1950s-60s and is based on the Broadway show of the same name.
Filming begins April 4 and ends July 7. Extras could work anywhere from one to 15 days during filming.