3 children, 1 adult taken to hospital after smoking in bed cause - WMC Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

3 children, 1 adult taken to hospital after smoking in bed causes house fire

(SOURCE: WMC Action News 5) (SOURCE: WMC Action News 5)
MEMPHIS, TN (WMC) -

Three children and an adult were taken to the hospital Thursday after their home caught fire.

The fire was confined to one bedroom in the house, which is located in the 4500 block of Chuck Avenue.

Someone smoking in bed caused the fire.

Investigators said the children and adults were taken to the hospital out of precaution with smoke inhalation.

Copyright 2016 WMC Action News 5. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly