OXFORD, MS (WMC) - Seven Ole Miss Rebels signed with FL teams after going undrafted.
Four Rebels were drafted in 2017—tight end Evan Engram, defensive tackle J.J. Jones, cornerback Derrick Jones, and quarterback Chad Kelly. Engram was taken by the Giants in the first round.
Seven others made NFL rosters despite going undrafted:
- Quincy Adeboyejo, WR, Baltimore Ravens
- Tony Bridges, CB, Seattle Seahawks
- Fadol Brown, DE, Oakland Raiders
- Carlos Davis, CB/RS, Baltimore Ravens
- Akeem Judd, RB, Tennessee Titans
- Jeremy Liggins, OL, Seattle Seahawks
- Damore’ea Stringfellow, WR, Miami Dolphins
In addition, two others were invited to rookie mini camps: defensive back Tony Conner (San Francisco) and tight end Hunter Thurley (Miami).
Last year, four Rebels made NFL rosters despite going undrafted.
This year, they'll look to add to the 23 players who were members of NFL rosters in 2016.