5 escape early morning house fire - WMC Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

5 escape early morning house fire

(Source: WMC Action News 5) (Source: WMC Action News 5)
MEMPHIS, TN (WMC) -

One family's Parkway Village home was destroyed by an overnight fire.

A home on Cochese Road caught fire around 2 a.m. Monday.

According to Memphis Fire Department, five people were able to escape without being hurt.

The fire was caused by an electrical issue. The flames even spread to a neighboring home, causing some damage.

Copyright 2017 WMC Action News 5. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly