Pete and Sam's Italian Restaurant catches fire - WMC Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee

Pete and Sam's Italian Restaurant catches fire

(Source: WMC Action News 5 archives) (Source: WMC Action News 5 archives)
MEMPHIS, TN (WMC) -

A Memphis staple caught fire Tuesday morning.

A fire broke out at Pete and Sam's Italian Restaurant around 12:30 a.m.

The fire started by an A.C. unit and did damage to the roof of the building.

The restaurant has been open on Park Avenue since 1948.

No one was injured.

Copyright 2017 WMC Action News 5. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly