MEMPHIS, TN (WMC) - With the recent upheaval in the US stock markets, WalletHub has released its 2018 Financial Predictions, based on a survey of finance experts. Foresight helps consumers better manage their finances, and WalletHub's predictions have earned an impressive 3.56 GPA over the past six years.
Here is a summary of the experts' predictions:
- U.S. GDP Growth Will Remain Near 2.5%
- Unemployment Will Crack 4%
- The S&P 500 Will Top 2,900 & Finish at 2,838
- The Fed Will Raise Rates Three Times, Costing Borrowers Billions
- Credit Card Debt Will Break All-Time Records, Topping $1 Trillion Owed
- Consumer Credit Scores Will Peak in 2018
- U.S. Auto Sales Will Top 17M for the Fourth Straight Year
- Existing Home Sales Will Again Top 5M, Despite Higher Rates
For the full report, including forecasts from a panel of economists, click here.