MARCH 5, 12, 19, 26 - $7,000 SUNDAY DRAWINGS
MARCH 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 - $5,000 FRIDAYS (March 17th – a special St. Patrick’s Day celebration!)
Hollywood Casino is the place to be with $5,000 Fridays each Friday in March –March 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31. There are five drawing times each Friday - 7pm, 8pm, 9pm, 10pm and 11pm. Current Players Card members may swipe their card at one of the conveniently located kiosks to receive one free entry each day. Players Card members receive one free entry daily. Plus, slot players will receive one entry into the $5,000 Fridays drawing for 7 points earned in slot play. Table players earn one entry for a $10 average bet for one hour of rated table play and poker players earn one entry for three hours of rated play. One additional bonus entry will be awarded through table play if a rated player is dealt a Blackjack. If the dealer is dealt a Blackjack – all rated players at that table receive a bonus entry. Entries are earned daily with double entries earned on Fridays! All new Players Card members will receive five free entries when they sign up for a Players Card. Players Cards are free and available at Club
MARCH 11 – Blazing $10,000 OPEN SLOT TOURNAMENT
On Saturday, March 11, Hollywood Casino will host a $10,000 Open Slot Tournament. 100 guests will have a chance to win $10,000 in cash prizes. Cash prizes will be paid to the top 50 scores with the top prize $2,500 and 50th place paying $100….that’s a 1-n-2 chance of winning and a 50% chance of getting your $100 buy-in money back! You can’t beat those odds. Registration will be held from 11am to 1pm in the Safari Lounge. The first round begins at 1pm and the Awards Ceremony will be held at 5pm in the Safari Lounge. There is a $100 buy-in to participate in this tournament. Guests should call 1-800-871-0711 in advance to book their spot with a credit card. Spots are limited to 100 participants.
MARCH 14 – $5,000 BLACKJACK KWIK KASH TOURNAMENT
Blackjack players can play their best hand and win their share of $5,000 on Tuesday, March 14 in
KWIK KASH SLOT TOURNAMENTS
AUTHENTIC ITALIAN AMORE BUFFET – WEDNESDAYS
The Epic Buffet now features homemade Italian specialties Wednesdays for only $16.95 per person. With everything Italian from salads and entrees to sides and desserts, Italian food lovers will fall in “amore” with classic dishes such as Salad Nicoise, Lasagne, Spaghetti & Meatballs, Chicken Cacciatore, Osso Buco, Italian Sausage and Peppers, Gnocchi, Foccocia bread, Amaretto Cannoli, Tiramisu and more! Plus, enjoy the authentic Italian atmosphere with a strolling musician and complimentary wine.
MARGUERITE PIAZZA GALA
Hollywood Casino proudly sponsors the Marguerite Piazza Gala each year benefiting
EPIC BUFFET SPECIALS
The Epic Buffet offers Steak & Alaskan King Crab legs on Tuesday & Thursday nights for $17.95 per person from 4pm – 10pm. On Friday nights, enjoy the Seafood Buffet featuring whole lobster for $19.50 per person from 4pm to 1am.
NEW, HOT SLOTS!
Hollywood Casino offers a variety of some of the newest and most exciting slots in the market!
Video Slots - Now on the floor:
IGT: Cave Man Keno, Power Keno, Spot Keno, Cleopatra Keno, Multi-Card Keno, and Super S Race
Williams: Kaboom, All That Glitters cascading reel machines
Bally: Captain Jackpot, Luau Party,
Aristocrat: Magic Mermaid, Sun and Moon, Magic Eyes, Jeff Foxworthy, Mr. Cashman, Betting Zoo, Jewel of the Enchantress, Jailbird, and 6 Cash Express
Konami: Barkin Bucks, Cash Inferno, Days Off and Wild Magic
Video Poker – Now on the floor:
Reel Games – Now on the floor:
Atronics: Angels and Devils, Gypsy Fortune, Treasures of
Konami: Solstice Gold, Floppy Shoes, Scar Fish, Hawaiian Dreams and Cash Crossing
Williams: Keeping Up with the Jones, Mardi Gras Madness, Pick Your Fourtune, Cheesecaper and Cool Cat Cash
IGT: Ten (10) additional 5-Reel 9-Line $.01 Progressive machines; Ten (10) 5-Reel 9-Line $.05 Progressive machines.
Bally: $1 Progressive machines – Super Scatter Blazing 7’s, Bonus Frenzy Fire Ball Frenzy, Mystic Lamp, Winning Times 2 x 3 x 5.
***New Poker information in blue!
· Pocket Aces Never Lose When Hollywood Poker players lose with pocket aces in ay Texas Hold-Em game between the hours of 10am and 5pm on Wednesdays, they receive $50 in chips. Requirements are: $20 in the pot, last bet must be called, a minimum of four players at the table and games with a reduced rake do not qualify.
· No Limit Hold-Em Tournament The Hollywood Poker Room now offers No Limit Hold-Em Tournament on Thursdays at 1pm. All players start with 2,000 in tournament chips. Blinds start at $25 and $50 and increase every 15 minutes. Prize money split as follows: 1st – 30%, 2nd – 25%, 3rd – 20%, 4th – 15%, and 5th – 10%. The cost is 40/15.
· Monday Lucky Seat Drawing The Hollywood Poker Room will draw a table and seat number every hour from 10am to 6pm and award $50 to the lucky seat.
· Sit & Go No-Limit Hold-Em (Now Everyday!!!) Hollywood Casino Poker Room now offers a single table Sit & Go No-Limit Hold-Em Tournament everyday from 10am to 11pm. Registration begins at 8am. When one tournament ends the next begins with ten registered players. There is a maximum of two tournament tables open at a time.
Players may choose from two tournament sign-up options. For a $100 Buy-in and a $15 Entry Fee, cash prizes will be paid as follows:
· High Hand Friday Hollywood Casino Poker Room now offers High Hand Friday. The player who makes the “High Hand” of the hour will receive $50 cash. Poker players begin qualifying each Friday at 10am. Qualifying will start over every hour through 7pm. To win the “High Hand” of the hour, the player must use one card from his hand. There is no minimum hand required to win. The pot must be at least $20 to qualify the hand. In the event of a tie, the players will divide the $50 cash prize.
· Mini Bad Beat Jackpot Hollywood Casino Poker Room now offers a Texas Hold ‘em Mini Bad Beat Jackpot. To win the Mini Bad Beat Jackpot, players must lose with any aces full to any four of a kind. Both players must use both cards in their hand. All players (minimum of four) must be dealt in at the beginning of the hand in order to qualify for the jackpot. Any discussion of the jackpot during the play of a hand, may void payment of the jackpot. Games at a reduced rake are not eligible for the jackpot. Management reserves the right to verify eligibility on all jackpots. A defective deck voids the jackpot. The player with the losing hand receives 50 percent of the Mini Bad Beat Jackpot. The winning hand receives 25 percent. All players dealt in at the table who hit the jackpot split the remaining 25 percent.
· $1,000 Added Hold-Em Tournament Hollywood poker players with 10 hours of live poker play from noon Tuesday to 4pm Tuesday of the next week in any poker game qualify to play in the $1,00 Added Hold-Em Tournament. Tournament play begins at each Tuesday. Players will draw for seats at Tuesday. Any player not in their seat for the first hand will be disqualified. Poker players with 10 hours of poker play will receive $1,000 in chips to start; 15 hours of play will receive $1,500; 20 hours of play will receive $2,000 in chips; 25 hours of play will receive $3,000; 30 hours of poker play will receive $5,000 in chips. The game is Texas Hold-Em. Re-buys are $20 for $5,000. Add-ons are available at $40 for $10,000. One add-on per player after the fourth round. Add-on must be done before fifth round starts. No limit Blinds start at $10 and $25. Blinds will increase every 15 minutes.
Please contact the Poker Room at 1-800-871-0711 ext. 5005 for more
CUSTOMER APPRECIATION GIFT
Slot players who earn 50 points on slot play this month, Table players who have 4 hours of rated table play at a $10 average bet, and Poker players with 48 hours of poker play this month qualify to earn the Customer Appreciation Gift- a Sports Watch – while supplies last!
MARCH GOLF PACKAGES
During the month of March, Hollywood Casino golfers may purchase golf/hotel packages at special rates.
Sunday-Thursday $ 89 single occupancy and $119 double occupancy
Friday-Saturday $169 single occupancy and $209 double occupancy
Golf packages include a one-night stay in Hollywood Casino’s luxurious hotel, green fee and golf cart for 18 holes. Taxes are not included in the package.