- The process releases endorphins into the body which reduced the type of stress that triggers overeating and bingeing. Endorphines are the "feel good" chemicals that the brain releases when "triggered" to do so.
- When certain parts of the "stomach" area of the ear are stimulated, it helps suppress the appetite.
How is it done?
Is it painful?
How much weight can I expect to lose?
Are there any other benefits?
- Approximate 50% decrease in appetite
- Stops constant thinking abnout food
- No more guilt about food
- Stops impulsive junk food shopping
I'm already on a diet!
As with any lifestyle change, please consult a licensed healthcare professional before starting this or any other program.