No charges for two Mid-South moms questioned about a fire that killed one boy and critically injured another.
There are, however, more questions and a written warning that came just days before police say the children were left home alone.
A letter made its way to all 272 units at Chickasaw Place Apartments Friday, a warning from management to all parents reminding them that it's a hazard to leave children unattended.
"That was the worst thing about the situation," said one mother named Jerry.
Jerry was there when a fire burned two children inside Apartment 12 Sunday, killing 5-year-old Jeremy Gunn and leaving a two-year-old boy in extremely critical condition. Police say the children were left by themselves, something tenants say happens all the time in their complex!