1. What is your position on city/county consolidation?
Consolidation suggests unification. We must be unified to be consolidated. We have issue to resolved before consolidation can be a real success.
2. What will you do to solve the long-term funding crisis facing county schools?
We must not raise taxes or rely on state and federal grants. We must increase the tax base by bringing in new industry.
3. How will you deal with Shelby County's $1 billion+ debt?
4. Will you support what analysts say is an inevitable property tax increase in the near future?
Under projected circumstances, YES.
5. What will you do to help improve the quality of the Memphis City Schools?
I will use basic principles of economics focusing on efficiency and effectiveness.
6. What do you think is the single most important issue facing Shelby County?
Quality of life. We must seek to enhance the quality of life for ALL citizens.
7. Why should voters choose you instead of your opponent(s)?
I have been prepared for the purpose.
1. What is your current job?
Minister full time.
2. Please list past public service experience (employment in government, service on public/community boards, etc.)
In deed, my work has been on the federal and national level, A Matter of Justice Coalition
3. Please list your post-secondary education, including year of graduation