It’s Time To Stop the Crime Citywide March & Prayer Vigil
Friday, November 9, 2007 at 3:00pm
Southside Park (South Parkway at Ely)
For more information call (901) 794-0230 or e-mail QVJ141@yahoo.com
- On site gun trade-in for giveaways administered by law enforcement officers
- March from Southside Park south on Orleans; West on Essex; North on Ely back to Southside Park
- Prayer Vigil
- Health Screenings by St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Judge Larry Potter, General Session Court, Division 14 (Environmental Court) will be present to answer questions about dilapidated housing
- Coalition for the Homeless will be present in case someone needs emergency housing
- YWCA will be present
- C.A.A.P, Inc. will be present in case someone needs a reference on drug/alcohol treatment
- Just Say Yes, Inc. will be present to accept donations for the Quincy V. Jones Scholarship fund to benefit children in the South Memphis area. To donate anytime call 1-800-SunTrust. Ask for the Just Say Yes, Inc.—Quincy V. Jones Scholarship Fund or make a donation at any SunTrust Bank.
Click here to email Joe Birch.