MEMPHIS, TN (WMC) - Watch WMC Action News 5 at 6 a.m. for a chance to win a prize pack to Crawfish, Corvettes and Camaros at the Firtz!
The contest runs March 25 through March 29. Watch for your cue to call. The fifth caller will win a prize pack valued at $440.
See the official rules below for details and how to enter!
WMC Action News 5 –“Crawfish, Corvettes, and Camaros”
OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WMC Holdings, LLC, 1960 Union Avenue, Memphis, TN 38104 (“Sponsor(s)”). The promotion begins at 6:00am Monday, March 25, 2019 and ends at 7:00am Friday, March 29, 2019. Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of the following counties in Tennessee: Shelby, Tipton, Fayette, Hardeman, McNairy, Hardin, Haywood, Madison, Chester, Henderson, Decatur, Lauderdale, Crockett, Haywood, Gibson, Dyer, Lake, Obion, Weakley, Henry, Carroll, and Benton.
In Mississippi: De Soto, Marshall, Benton, Tippah, Alcorn, Tishomingo, Tunica, Tate, Union, Prentiss, Coahoma, Quitman, Panola, Lafayette, Union, Prentiss, Pontotoc, Lee, Itawamba, Bolivar, Sunflower, Tallahatchie, Leflore, Carroll, Grenada, Calhoun, Yalobusha, Webster, Chickasaw, Clay and Monroe.
In Arkansas: Desha, Arkansas, Phillips, Monroe, Prairie, Lee, St. Francis, Cross, Crittenden, Poinsett, Mississippi, Craighead, Greene, Clay, Randolph, Lawrence, Jackson, Independence, Jackson and Woodruff.
In Missouri: Dunklin, Pemiscot, New Madrid
All winners must be 18 years of age, except as follows: Mississippi, age 21; Tennessee, age 18, or, if still in high school at 18, upon graduation or reaching age 19 (whichever is sooner). Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc., WMC Holdings their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per household will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified. Winners cannot have won any contest on WMC Action News 5 or wmcactionnews5.com in the last 30 days and can only win once in this contest.
3. How to Enter. There is one way to enter this promotion. Beginning at 6:00am Monday, March 25, 2019 and ending at 7:00am Friday, March 29, 2019, individuals can watch WMC Action News 5 at 6am weekdays for the cue to call. The 5th qualified caller wins. All entries must be received by 7:00am Friday, March 29, 2019 and become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction.
4. Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s).
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
5. Prize(s). There are (5) daily prizes. Each daily prize consists of 2 buffet coupons, 1 overnight coupon for future use, 1 hotel room for April 6, 2 beer garden drink coupons, 2 crawfish food vouchers, and 2 VIP tent wristbands. Prize is valued at $440.
6. No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned. No prize can be auctioned or sold. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
7. How the Prizes are Awarded. Each prize is awarded to the 5th qualified caller. Winners must pick up their prize at the WMC Action News 5 studios located at 1960 Union Avenue, Memphis, TN 38104 weekdays between the hours of 9am and 5pm. Winner must pick up prize by 5pm Friday, April 5, 2019 or prize will be forfeited. Winner will need to check in to their hotel room at the Fitzgerald Casino by 7pm April 6, 2019 or that portion of the prize will be forfeited.
8. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning the daily prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
9. Conditions of Acceptance of Prize. Driver’s license with current address or other appropriate picture identification is required to claim a prize. The winner(s) will be required to execute and return a release and affidavit of eligibility within 5 days of prize notification, or the prize will be forfeited. Winner must take possession of his or her prize before 5pm on Friday, April 5, 2019 or the prize will be forfeited.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees incurred by participating in the promotion, including, but not limited to, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. WMC Action News 5 will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from WMC Action News 5 if WMC Action News 5 reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service. Prize(s) may not be exchanged for cash or any other consideration.
Each winner agrees to the use of his or her name and likeness in publicity without any additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By entering this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WMC Action News 5, and all other sponsors and venues, have the right to publicize and broadcast each winner’s name, voice, and likeness, the fact that he or she won, and all matters incidental thereto.
10. Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
11. Sponsor’s Reservation of Rights. These official rules are subject to modification by WMC Action News 5. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by WMC Action News 5 are final and binding. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process or the operation of Sponsor’s/Sponsors’ web site(s), or who otherwise acts in violation of these official rules. Sponsor(s) further reserve(s) the right, in its/their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, or modify this promotion if, for any reason, the promotion is not capable of completion as planned (including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: infection by computer virus, technical corruption, force majeure, or non-authorized human intervention that compromises or affects the administration, fairness, integrity, security, or proper conduct of the promotion).
12. List of Winners. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WMC Action News 5 – 1960 Union Avenue, Memphis, TN 38104.