MEMPHIS, TN (WMC) - Memphis Grizzlies point guard Mike Conley is a finalist for the NBA Cares Community Assist Award.
The award goes out to the player who most positively impacts his community over the course of the season.
Conley is one of 10 nominees, which also includes:
- Jarrett Allen, Brooklyn Nets
- Bradley Beal, Washington Wizards
- Tobias Harris, Philadelphia 76ers
- LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers
- Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
- Khris Middleton, Milwaukee Bucks
- Donovan Mitchell, Utah Jazz
- Dwight Powell, Dallas Mavericks
- Pascal Siakam, Toronto Raptors
Fans can vote by clicking here or using Twitter and tagging #NBACommunityAssist, plus the player’s handle or #MikeConley.
The winner takes home $25,000 to their charity of choice. Conley’s choice is Memphis Grizzlies Preparatory Charter School.