MEMPHIS, TN (WMC) - The first round of the 2019 NFL Draft kicks off at 7 p.m. in downtown Nashville.
The Music City is decked out for the draft from Nissan Stadium to Broadway and Music Row.
This year’s draft is expected to be one of the most unpredictable drafts in recent memory.
Plenty of Mid-South players could be off the board early, including Memphis running back Darrell Henderson, Ole Miss wide receivers D.K. Metcalf and A.J. Brown and Mississippi State’s Montez Sweat (defensive end) and Jeffrey Simmons (defensive tackle).
Other players to watch include:
- Trevon Tate, U of M (defensive tackle)
- Greg Little, Ole Miss (offensive lineman)
- Demarkus Lodge, Ole Miss (wide receiver)
- Jamal Peters, Mississippi State (cornerback)
- Johnathan Abram, Mississippi State (safety)
- Elgton Jenkins, Mississippi State (center)
WMC’s Sudu Upadhyay is in Nashville. Follow him on Twitter for updates and watch WMC Action News 5 for live coverage throughout the draft.