TIPTON COUNTY, TN (WMC) - More than half a dozen law enforcement agencies conducted an operation Friday that spanned from Lauderdale to Shelby County.
Sixteen people were arrested during “Operation Crime Driver," which focused on compliance checks for those on probation or parole and subjects with active warrants.
Seventeen teams embarked on the operation with more than 100 law enforcement officers from Tipton and Shelby Counties, ATF, Tennessee Highway Patrol, Tennessee Department of Corrections, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, U.S. Marshals and the U.S. Attorney’s Office.
Those arrested or charged during the operation include:
- Lisa Hughlett, 41 -- drug possession
- Maurice Nash, 45 -- drug and gun possession; intent to manufacture and sell
- Herbert Taylor, 37 -- gun possession
- Isca Johnson, 22 -- drug and gun possession
- Lawrence Brent, 26 -- drug and paraphernalia possession; public intoxication
- Wendell Boyd, 48 -- civil rights intimidation
- Jaimayon Terry, 19 -- resisting arrest; criminal simulation
- Marcus Green, 37 -- distribution/possession of a controlled substance
- Tamika Springfield, 36 -- driving on revoked/suspended/canceled license
- Christie Parham, 33 -- driving on revoked/suspended/canceled license; misuse of evidence of registration
- Thomas Holmes, 63 -- driving on revoked/suspended/canceled license
- Ashley Currie, 26 -- theft
- Terry Bell, 58 -- driving on a revoked/suspended/canceled license; improper tag display
- Daniel Heatherly, 38 -- driving on a revoked/suspended/canceled license; failure to dim lights
- John Jennings, 34 -- aggravated assault with injury
- Vickie Roach-Dowell, 52 -- theft
Additionally, THP issued 105 citations for various violations. More arrests are anticipated.