MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) - Thursday was a lot of fun at the World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest, but things are far from over.
Gates open at 11 a.m. Friday, and the party goes until midnight.
If you're going, here are a few things that are allowed:
- Fanny packs, small purses, or clear bags
- One factory sealed water bottle
- Camelback hydration packs that are empty
- Sunscreen, but not in an aerosol can
Of course, there’s plenty of items that should be left at home. These are some items you cannot bring:
- Selfie sticks
- Outside food or drink
- Cans, containers, glass bottles or coolers
- Large umbrellas (small, collapsible umbrellas are allowed)
Click here for more information on what is available.
A number of fun events are planned for Friday, like a rib eating contest at 6 p.m., and entertainment from Mini Kiss at 8.