MEMPHIS, Tenn. (WMC) - The Shelby County Health Department has closed another set of businesses it says were in violation of the latest health directive.
Health Directive 16 limits restaurant dine-in capacity to 25% and enforces the need for facial coverings when customers are not eating or drinking.
The eight businesses below were closed Jan. 4 and will remain closed for 14 days.
- Stogies | 8556 Macon Cove Rd.
- Vibe Lounge & Grill/Trep & Glow Point Night | 3141 New Horn Lake Rd.
- One Block North | 645 Marble Avenue
- Blow Hookah & Cigar Lounge | 815 Exocet Drive
- Royal Hookah Lounge | 5798 Raleigh-Lagrange Road
- Rumba Hooka #2 | 3920 Park Avenue
- Incredible Pizza | 1245 N. Germantown Pkwy.
- James’ Lounge | 3172 Summer Avenue
SCHD says the businesses will have to be approved to reopen by the health officer.